View:
Contract type: Sale Clear

1 Bedroom apartment with finishing, you can pay 40% as down payment and installment the rest for 3 years, or you can pay 60% and get 5% as discount. You will get 10% discount if you pay whole price cash. the maintenance fee 10% will be added to the contract price.

View details

1 Bedroom apartment with finishing, you can pay 40% as downpayment and installment the rest for 3 years, or you can pay 60% and get 5% as discount. You will get 10% discount if you pay whole price cash.

View details

1 Bedroom apartment with finishing, you can pay 40% as downpayment and installment the rest for 3 years, or you can pay 60% and get 5% as discount. You will get 10% discount if you pay whole price cash. the maintenance fee 10% will be added to the contract price.

View details

1 Bedroom apartment with finishing, you can pay 40% as downpayment and installment the rest for 3 years, or you can pay 60% and get 5% as discount. You will get 10% discount if you pay whole price cash. the maintenance fee 10% will be added to the contract price.

View details

1 Bedroom apartment with finishing with roof 68.4 M² , you can pay 40% as downpayment and installment the rest for 3 years, or you can pay 60% and get 5% as discount. You will get 10% discount if you pay whole price cash. the maintenance fee 10% will be added to the contract price.

View details

1 Bedroom apartment with  finishing, you can pay 40% as downpayment and installment the rest for 3 years, or you can pay 60% and get 5% as discount. You will get 10% discount if you pay whole price cash. the maintenance fee 10% will be added to the contract price.

View details
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3Lmdvb2dsZS5jb20vbWFwcy9lbWJlZD9wYj0hMW0xNCExbTghMW0zITFkMTQxODYuMDcyOTQyNzIyMDE2ITJkMzMuODAyNTQ5ITNkMjcuMjY1NjM1ITNtMiExaTEwMjQhMmk3NjghNGYxMy4xITNtMyExbTIhMXMweDAlM0EweDJiNjE5ZWM5NzEwZTA3ZjQhMnNBbCtEb3JhK1Jlc2lkZW5jZSE1ZTAhM20yITFzZW4hMnN1cyE0djE1MTEyMTcwODUwNjkiIHdpZHRoPSIxMDAlIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjEwMCUiIGZyYW1lYm9yZGVyPSIwIiBzdHlsZT0iYm9yZGVyOjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
CONTACT US
Ask for Chrismas & New Year offers
El Helal District, Hurghada 8451
8:00 am to 4:00 pm Sun-Thu
+2 0122 744 7794
Thank You. We will contact you as soon as possible.
SUBCRIBE US NOW!
Join our mailing list to get our news and offers for sale and rent. No spam mails, Just one mail a week -if available-.
Your Information will never be shared with any third party.