1 bedroom apartment with finishing CY-3-3-1 Hurghada

$52,668
Sale
SKU: CY-3-3-1
Property type: Apartments / Flat
Area (M 2)
99
Rooms
1
Bathrooms
1
Bedrooms
1

The space

  • Next is: Shops, bars, restaurants
  • Finishing: finished

Description

1 Bedroom apartment with finishing, you can pay 40% as downpayment and installment the rest for 3 years, or you can pay 60% and get 5% as discount.

You will get 10% discount if you pay whole price cash.

the maintenance fee will be added to the contract price.

Comments

Contact the Agent

Al-Dora Residence

Sales Department
When it comes to selling property nobody comes close to the dedication and care taken by Al Dora Residence. With over 25 years in residential sales and marketing, numerous awards and an unbeleivable number of happy clients, only Al Dora Residence can deliver an extraordinary home sale experience. Comments
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3Lmdvb2dsZS5jb20vbWFwcy9lbWJlZD9wYj0hMW0xNCExbTghMW0zITFkMTQxODYuMDcyOTQyNzIyMDE2ITJkMzMuODAyNTQ5ITNkMjcuMjY1NjM1ITNtMiExaTEwMjQhMmk3NjghNGYxMy4xITNtMyExbTIhMXMweDAlM0EweDJiNjE5ZWM5NzEwZTA3ZjQhMnNBbCtEb3JhK1Jlc2lkZW5jZSE1ZTAhM20yITFzZW4hMnN1cyE0djE1MTEyMTcwODUwNjkiIHdpZHRoPSIxMDAlIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjEwMCUiIGZyYW1lYm9yZGVyPSIwIiBzdHlsZT0iYm9yZGVyOjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
CONTACT US
Ask for Chrismas & New Year offers
El Helal District, Hurghada 8451
8:00 am to 4:00 pm Sun-Thu
+2 0122 744 7794
Thank You. We will contact you as soon as possible.
SUBCRIBE US NOW!
Join our mailing list to get our news and offers for sale and rent. No spam mails, Just one mail a week -if available-.
Your Information will never be shared with any third party.